Sonic Zest presents… The Ambient Cinematic String Theory Collection. This is truly one of those instances where something is better than the sum of its individual parts. We’ve been recording and releasing electric and acoustic guitar libraries for Kontakt for over 6 years. For the first time we have taken all of our guitar libraries and wrapped them together inside a beautiful and powerful effects engine housed inside of Kontakt.
“Turn a simple guitar pluck into something utterly unrecognisable. The application of delay and filtering, and the intelligent editing of its ADSR envelope, have transformed it into a smooth, gentle, vocal-like pad.
This is a well priced, nicely programmed product that sound designers will be able to put to good use very frequently.” – Sound on Sound magazine
- Kontakt instrument of a host of electric and acoustic guitars run through a multitude of effects to enhance their ambient and cinematic sound and then packaged into a powerful engine for you to tweak and customise.
- FEATURING: (i) Ambient Cinematic Guitar Series, (ii) String Theory, (iii) Cinematic Soundscape, (iv) Acoustic Autumn, (v) Ambient Telecaster and (vi) eBowed acoustics and mandolins.
- ENGINE: Our new engine features envelope control, filters, reverb, delay, stereo, distortion, chorus and gain.
- SOUND DESIGN: We’ve messed around with the raw material to create 45 different sound designs patches, including basses, leads, pads, FX and multis.
- PRODUCT INFO: 0.8 GB download (1.3 GB when extracted). 1,400 samples.
- REQUIRES FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 5.8.1 OR ABOVE TO RUN.
Take a listen
About the sound design
In addition to clean and dry sounds, we’ve packed in a host of sound design patches for you to use. From deep, wobbly basses to heavenly, airy pads – there’s something here for everyone.
Our particular favourites are the multis, where we are brought together various pads and leads to create a complete soundscape under your fingertips. We’re quite proud of two mod-wheel multis we’ve developed. One allows you to transition from an electric guitar being plucked to being muted by just moving the mod-wheel. The other allows you to use the mod-wheel to move from an acoustic guitar being plucked to the octave harmonics being plucked. Great stuff!
You can still buy them separately…
- Acoustic Autumn ($16)
- Ambient Cinematic Guitars 1-3 ($16)
- Ambient Cinematic Guitars 4 ($16)
- Ambient Telecaster ($16)
- Cinematic Soundscape ($16)
- eBow Mandolin & Acoustic eBow ($16)
- String Theory Reloaded ($16)
Alternatively, get all 6 for only $68 above!