Electric Monsoon & Electric Rain
We took a Fender Telecaster and a Les Paul and recorded octave tremolos across their full range. What you get when you spread this across a keyboard and start playing chords is an absolute monsoon of lush textures and a torrential rainstorm of nanoscopic details that beautifully weave in and out. This is absolute ear candy.
Take a preset tour
Take a listen
- Kontakt instrument of deeply sampled Fender Telecaster and Les Paul guitars playing octave tremolos.
- FEATURES: 8x round robins [4 natural round robins + 4 borrowed round robins]
- SOUND DESIGN: In addition to the main patch there are additional sound design patches.
- PRODUCT INFO: 0.5GB of samples
- REQUIRES FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 5.8.1 OR ABOVE TO RUN.
Octave tremolos are when you play the same note, an octave apart, in quick succession. For example, cycling between A3 and A4 rhythmically and dynamically.
We’ve drenched these samples in effects [there are also clean settings so don’t worry if you want to add your own]. The result is a shimmering, sometimes even organ-like, swelling and evolving soundscape that’s as wide and as full as an orchestra.
So press download, turn off the lights, put your headphones on, close your eyes and get Sonic Zest’s Electric Monsoon and Electric Rainunder your fingertips.