Need help getting started? We’re here to help.
1. How do I install my Kontakt instrument?
1. Unzip your download.
2. Copy and paste the extracted folder into the “Instruments” sub-folder under the main “Kontakt Factory Library” folder – see below.
3. Your downloads will now appear in the Kontakt Factory Library, like below.
4. Alternative routes to loading Kontakt libraries are described below. We’re highlighted the steps you need to take with redboxes and you should be on your way!
2. What should I do if Kontakt says samples are missing?
Occasionally when moving sample libraries around in Kontakt you are met with the below message.
Here’s what you need to do.
1. Click the “Browse for folder” in the “Resolve Manually” box.
2. You will be met with the below window – press “Choose”.
3. Problem solved. To prevent it happening again you will need to click “Batch re-save”, which is found in the “Files” drop-down menu – as highlighted below.
4. You will then be met with this warning. Click “Yes” and you’re good to go.
Feel free to contact us if you have any further issues.